Brochure Type: Asia 2017
The opulence, glamour and eclectic culture of Singapore are unveiled on this stylish stopover, from iconic Raffles hotel and Parliament House to the meaning behind the mystical Merlion.
- City Tour of Singapore
- See the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, Parliament House and the National Gallery
- Visit Merlion Park, Thian Hock Keng Temple, the Singapore Botanic Gardens and the Chinatown Complex
- 3 buffet breakfasts.
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
Call 866-821-8167 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13358009
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Singapore||Arrive Singapore (3 Nights): Welcome to Singapore. On arrival at Singapore Changi Airport you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel, situated on the banks of the Singapore River close to the restaurants and shops of Clarke Quay. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. In your free time this evening perhaps take an Optional Experience and see Singapore by night with dinner in a riverside restaurant and a visit to the famous Raffles Hotel for a taste of Singapore's very own cocktail, the Singapore Sling.|
Novotel Clarke Quay
|Day 2||Singapore||Singapore Sightseeing: Explore stunning Singapore on a drive around the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery. The Gallery consists of two national monuments - the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Make a photo stop here and view these magnificent buildings up close. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, on the drive through Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchids. Let your senses come alive at Little India, as you walk past shops offering a variety of exotic fruits, joss sticks, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. This afternoon enjoy some free time to relax or explore further. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Singapore||Singapore Sightseeing: This morning start your walking tour with a visit to a wet market and watch how locals hunt for the freshest bargain. It's no mystery why the term 'wet' is used as stall owners use water in the market to wash floors, to keep fruits and vegetables fresh, and to keep fish and shellfish alive. Check out local favourites like century egg, black chicken and wide array of spices. Meet one of the stall holders and learn a bit about their life working on the market, a Cultural Insight. Next visit Singapore's largest food centre - Chinatown Complex for a leisurely breakfast. Your day is not complete without visiting a traditional and heritage shop for a supply of herbs, tonic and even pastries for a family tea time. End your tour on a sweet note with a sampling of local desserts. Return to the hotel for a leisurely afternoon and evening or take part in an Optional Experience.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Depart Singapore||Depart Singapore: After breakfast take a transfer to the airport for your onward flight.Buffet Breakfast|
- Flights: to and from Singapore are not included.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class