A cruise experience offers the opportunity to experience the world as you choose. Whether you're looking to spend a week relaxing with family in the Caribbean, or swim among dolphins of the South Pacific, cruising offers a world of opportunity.When compared to a land vacation, cruising offers a number of benefits:
- You can tailor your experience based on your budget, selecting specific accommodations, dining arrangements and even shore excursions. Most cruises already include dining, entertainment, and gratuities, offering options for even the most cost conscious traveler.
- Additional expenses may include drinks, casino play, spa treatments, shore excursions and shopping.
- For those looking to indulge a bit more, many cruises offer additional premium dining options, entertainment and even exclusive spaces, such as spas, pools and restaurants.
- A week onboard one cruise ship will offer you a chance to experience a number of enticing destinations, across the globe. In one week, many ships sailing through the Caribbean will bring guests to four exciting ports of call, whereas a land based resort only offers the same destination each day.
- A cruise experience offers you the ability to experience as much, or as little of the world as you prefer. Cruises also offer the most flexibility in pricing, allowing all travelers the opportunity to cruise with their preferred budget in mind.
If you're looking to make the most of your next family vacation or adventure, contact your BC Travel Company CLIA Cruise Agent today to start exploring your cruise options.
Ship: Celebrity Apex
Ship: Celebrity Reflection
From $2,299.00 (USD)
Ship: Viking Mani
Castles & cathedralsExplore one of Europe's best-loved rivers, the Rhine.
Destination: Canada/New England
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
From $12,500.00 (USD)
Ship: Silver Spirit
From $14,100.00 (USD)
Ship: Silver Wind
From $159.00 (USD)
Ship: MSC Divina
From $3,800.00 (USD)
Destination: South Pacific/Australia/New Zealand
Ship: m/s Paul Gauguin
OverviewThe perfect introduction-or reintroduction-to the picture-perfect charms of the South Pacific,...