Brochure Type: Eastern Mediterranean 2019
Glide through the azure Aegean sea past ancient cliff-top villages and pretty seaside towns. Shades of cerulean blue, shimmering white and fuchsia line the cobbled villages of Mykonos and Santorini's Oia. Explore the ancient high city of Athens, the picturesque suburb of Plaka at the foot of the Acropolis, and wondrous ancient Ephesus.
- CITY TOUR in Athens
- SEE Hadrian's Arch and the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- VIEW the Parthenon, the white-washed houses and windmills on Mykonos and the Caldera on Santorini
- VISIT the Acropolis in Athens, the trendy island of Mykonos, the thriving Turkish port of Kusadasi, the port town of Heraklion, the cliff-top town of Oia on Santorini
- 7 buffet breakfasts
- 3 cruise lunches
- 3 cruise dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call 866-821-8167 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14236757
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Athens||Arrive Athens (3 Nights): Delve into a land of gods and goddesses, legends and great philosophers. On arriving in Athens, you will be transferred to your hotel before spending the rest of the day to explore the Greek capital at your own pace. See the remains of the cradle of Western Civilisation, stroll through the charming lanes of Plaka in search of the best souvlaki or people watch in Syntagma Square over a strong cup of Greek coffee.|
Marriott/Radisson Blu Park
|Day 2||Athens||Athens Sightseeing and Free Time: Step back in time as you explore the wonders of ancient Athens with a Local Specialist on a guided sightseeing tour of the Acropolis. View bygone treasures such as the Parthenon that today stand as a testament to Greece's great past. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city on your own terms or consider joining one of our Optional Experiences.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Athens||Athens Free Day: Enjoy a free day to explore the vibrant city streets and ancient sites. Ramble through the ruins of the Agora and imagine a thriving marketplace once the haunt of Socrates who questioned ancient Athenians' understanding of the meaning of life. Relax at a cafe in Kolonaki or consider joining an Optional Experience to Delphi.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Mykonos||Embark 3-Day Cruise - Mykonos: We depart Athens and cruise to the pretty island of Mykonos where we will have an evening to stroll through its enchanting cobblestone lanes lined with white-washed houses and tumbling bougainvillea. Soak up the slow island pace and get lost in a maze of old-world charm.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 5||Patmos||Kusadasi - Patmos: Visit Kusadasi to join a Complimentary Shore Experience to ancient Ephesus. We continue our cruise to Patmos. Consider an Optional Experience to the Monastery of St. John.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 6||Santorini||Heraklion - Santorini: We arrive in Crete this morning and enjoy a complimentary Shore Experience to the Palace of Knossos in Heraklion where we will see what remains of the once powerful Minoan civilisation. Later, on the island of Santorini, consider an optional Shore Experience to the sun-kissed cliff-top village of Oia. Enjoy incredible views of its Caldera before settling in to watch the magnificent Aegean sunset for which this volcanic island is so famous.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 7||Athens||Disembark - Athens: We return to the hum and buzz of Athens and transfer to our hotel. The rest of the day is yours to embrace the fascinating mix of ancient and modern, from ancient architectural treasures to bustling neighbourhoods where you can shop for souvenirs or spend the day soaking up the city's enchanting atmosphere.Buffet Breakfast|
Marriott/Radisson Blu Park
|Day 8||Depart Athens||Depart Athens: For now it's time to say a fond farewell to Athens and your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable holiday. Airport transfers are provided. Conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- ? International Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class